An FA20 BCS for Aftermarket Turbos.
- 1/4in Barbed Fittings - Matches the factory turbo and wastegate hose size
- 3-Port Solenoid - Proprietary internal modifications prepare the solenoid for extreme conditions below the vehicle
- Plug-n-Play Wiring Connector - Plugs directly into the factory wiring harness with no modification required
- Flexible Design for aftermarket turbo inlets - No need to mount the solenoid elsewhere in the engine bay, increasing complexity and hose length
If you've been in the Subaru game for long, you're probably well aware that a 3-port Boost Control Solenoid (BCS) is considered my most to be a 'must have' improvement before having your car tuned. GrimmSpeed has become the trusted brand in the BCS market, with tens of thousands of solenoids in operation today across the globe.
The 2015 WRX offers a unique change of pace, as the factory 2-port solenoid is mounted directly to the plastic turbo inlet and interfaces with an o-ringed feature, rather than a vacuum hose, but, if you're running an aftermarket turbo setup, you may no longer be utilizing the factory turbo inlet. This product includes the solenoid with fittings and connector, as well as a universal mounting bracket, rather than the machined adapter required by the factory turbo inlet. We've also left the wiring harness longer to facilitate a number of different mounting locations, depending on your turbo setup.
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector
- Laser Cut and CNC bent steel bracket, black zinc plated w/ stainless press-in nuts
- Zinc plated barbed fittings, preassembled w/ anerobic sealant
- 4ft of 1/4in Vacuum Hose w/ zipties
- All necessary hardware
- 2015+ Subaru WRX (utilizing barbed aftermarket inlet)
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy GT (utilizing barbed aftermarket inlet)
- All known FA20 Equipped Vehicles (utilizing barbed aftermarket inlet)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.