Do you know what your intake manifold sits on?...a superheated boxer engine. If you don't know already, the cooler your intake air is the more HP your car will achieve. We present you the answer to this age old problem, raising the intake manifold off the engine with GrimmSpeed's new real Phenolic Intake Manifold/TGV to Engine Thermal Spacer.
Phenolic spacers have been used for years by many other specialized automotive companies, but this is very new technology to the Subaru world.
What it does:
- Greatly reduces the transfer of heat from engine to intake manifold thus reducing heat soak.
- One of a kind true Phenolic material, not cutting board material like others.
- The cooler your intake temperature is the denser the air is which leads to more power
- For every 5 degree reduction in air temperature, increases power by 1%.
- The cooler and denser the intake air that the engine sucks in, increases the amount of air that can be mixed with fuel thus increasing efficiency.
Legacy GT 02-'09
Forester XT '02-'13
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.