Adding a well-design, well-built aftermarket up pipe is one of the first things you should do to your Subaru. Our ultimate goal was to make the best up pipe the aftermarket has to offer.
Flow Bench Results vs. OEM at 28" WC
OEM Catless - 244.6 CFM
OEM Catted - 164.7 CFM
GrimmSpeed - 292.6 CFM
Application specific but generally you will see 300-400rpm quicker spool up
- Gaskets Included - Heavy Duty GrimmSpeed Gaskets
- Flex Joint - 321 Stainless Steel "Tuned-Bellow"
- Tubing Thickness- 14 Gauge Piping Thickness - 33% thicker than most competitors
- Pipe to Flange Connection - Cut-Back flange allows much smoother connection. Piping is ported flush with flange so there is no step into the pipe.
- Flanges - 1/2" 304 Stainless Steel CNC Milled - All 3 sides are milled for precise tolerances in manufacturing
- Optional ceramic coating
- Reduce turbo lag
The GrimmSpeed 3-bolt Up Pipe is designed to fit USDM Subaru EJ-Series Turbo Engines equipped with Tomei, GT-Spec and eBay replica 3-bolt headers. The official fitments for these units are:
- 04-19 Impreza STI
- 06-14 Impreza WRX
- 06-08 Forester XT
- 07-08 Baja XT
- 07-09 Legacy GT
- 07-09 Outback XT
Note: While the up pipe will physically fit other years of these models with the mentioned headers, replacing a factory up pipe with an aftermarket up pipe is defeating a catalytic emissions device and is considered illegal in some states:
- 02-05 Impreza WRX
- 04-05 Forester XT
- 04-06 Baja XT
- 05-06 Legacy GT
- 05-06 Outback XT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.