After years of being asked to develop a Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator, we are proud to announce we have released the FA20 WRX Air/Oil Separator. This is a product we’ve been asked to develop for many years, and in that time there has been a lot of research, engineering, simulations, development, testing (and repeat), with several Subaru engines and build types. This has been going on over many seasons, exposing to environmental extremes, and driving conditions (daily driving, auto-X, drag racing, dyno testing, etc.), as well as on stock engines and exceeding 700whp.
• Accelerated flow of blow-by gasses forces suspended oil droplets out of suspension. Centrifugal filtration is a proven process for separation of many particle types and sizes. The application in automotive applications has mostly been in use with high dollar sports cars and racecars.
• Collected oil drains back into the crankcase where it belongs.
• Applies vacuum to the crankcase improving ring seal, reducing oil consumption and improving power potential.
• No media to clean/replaces or baffles to inhibit crankcase flow
• Made of billet and TIG welded 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Killer B Motorsport push-lock barb fittings require no hose clamps
• Motorsport grade hoses (optional)
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty
2015-2019 Impreza WRX