Torque Solution Phenolic Thermal Intake Spacers for Subaru EJ Engines w/ TGV Housings / deletes is the perfect solution for custom reversed IM setups. Our phenolic spacers are made from CNC'd composite glass epoxy resin for its strength, chemical resistance and thermal properties / high heat resistance.
- CNC'd Composite Glass Epoxy Resin
- Excellent Thermal Properties w/ High Heat Resistance
- Helps Reduce Intake Manifold Temperature
- 19mm Thick
- Zinc Install Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 19mm Composite Glass Epoxy Spacer (2)
- M8-1.25 x 120 Zinc Socket Cap Bolt (8) (for use with OEM and TS TGV deletes)
- M8-1.25 x 45 Zinc Socket Cap Bolt (4) (for use with TS TGV deletes only)
- M8 Zinc Flat Washer (8)
- Subaru WRX 2002-2014
- Subaru WRX STI 2004-2020
- Subaru Legacy GT 2005-2012
- Subaru Forester XT 2004-2013
**Recommended to be used with new OEM gasket part # 14035AA421. 4 are required to complete install.
**Due to 19mm increased IM height measure hood clearance before ordering.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.