Torque Solution Rear Lower Control Arms will help restore the proper suspension geometry for lowered vehicles. The factory control arms do not have the adjustment range needed to compensate when lowering vehicle. This results in poor tire wear and an insufficient contact patch. This kit will provide the additional adjustment needed. These work great for street and track use and do not transmit harsh vibration thru the vehicle.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized w/ Engraved Torque Solution Logo
- High Quality Teflon Lined FK Spherical Bearing Rod Ends
- Sold as a pair
- Headlight Level Sensor Compatible
- Multi Position Endlink and Shock Mounting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- M10-1.5 x 90 Zinc Hex Bolt (2)
- M10-1.5 Zinc Nylock Flange Nut (2)
- M12-1.75 x 90 Zinc Hex Bolt (4)
- M12-1.75 Stover Locking Flange Nut (4)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.